Memo for KG
Our dear KG parents:
Welcome to our school [N.G.S] for the school year (2009-2010) As we are all looking forward to achieve the best level of learning that will complete with your cooperation,
so please follow these rules:
1. Your children should follow the rules of our school that will be distributed successfully.
2. You should keep our correspondence with you in special file.
3. Your children should wear the school uniform and should wear the P.E uniform (physical education) in the P.E day.
4. Follow up copybook: it's the communication between home and teachers, parents should check daily and sign if a message is sent.
5. Please make sure that the child's name and number are written on his tools that he brings daily and his tools that the teacher would keep in class and his clothes such as the school jacket and P.E uniform [ the school isn't responsible for the unnamed child's belongings ].
6. A monthly plan will be sent at the beginning of every month.
* A monthly report will be sent to evaluate the child and you can keep it at home.
* Please send daily with the child the following:
- A flask.
- Healthy food (sandwich – juice – milk – fruits – fresh vegetables .... etc) in a lunch box.
- A plastic plate and a towel.
- A pencil- case including a pencil , a rubber and a sharpener .
* Copy books should be covered as follows:
* Please follow the following rules:
1) Don't send the child's toys to school.
2) Don't let girls wear colored ribbons [only white or pink], don't let them wear any jewellery.
3) Don't send the child's food in a plastic bag.
4) Don't send any glass objects with the child.
5) Don't send pens with the child.
6) Students shouldn't come to school with large sum of money